Proper use of this website requires cookies. If you are experiencing
difficulties in accessing this site please follow the appropriate link
for help on adjusting the cookie settings in your internet browser.
Cookies Support for Mac Users
NOTE: We strongly suggest that Mac Users view this site with Netscape
here to download a free copy
Internet Explorer 5 has known issues with handling cookies. If you would
prefer to use IE 5, you may receive an "Access Denied" message.
If this occurs, follow these instructions:
If you are using Internet Explorer version 5 for Macintosh and you receive
an "Access Denied" message:
1. Click on the "Edit" menu then "Preferences".
2. Under the "Receiving Files" section in the left pane, select
3. Select each cookie for IM3.imagemaker360.com and each cookie for secure.atechservice.com
from the right pane. (You can use the shift key to select a group of cookies.)
4. Click "Delete".
5. Reopen your browser and try again. You may need to reenter your login
id and password after performing this update if you previously selected
the checkbox to remember your password.
Enabling Cookies In Internet
Explorer - PC
1. Click Tools at the top menu bar,
then select Internet Options... at the dropdown
2. Select Security tab at the popup
then click Custom Level... button.
3. Scroll down to Cookies section at the
second popup dialog box,
then enable both "Allow cookies that are stored
on your computer" and
"Allow pre-session cookies (not stored)".
4. Click OK and OK on both
popup dialog boxes to complete the change.
in Netscape - PC
1. Click Edit at the top menu bar,
then select Preferences... at the dropdown menu.
2. Select Advanced at the
left panel of the popup dialog box,
then under the right panel Cookies section click Accept
Also be sure that Warn me before accepting a cookie
is not selected.
2a. If you are using Netscape 6.0 you will
need to select Cookies from the
sub-menu that appears to configure these
2b. If you are using Netscape 6.1 you will
need to select Privacy and Security then Cookies
from the sub-menus that appear to configure
3. Click Ok to complete the change.
Enabling Cookies In Internet
1) Click on "Tools" the "Internet
2) Click on the "Security" tab.
3) Click on the "Internet" icon
in the "Select a Web content zone to specify its security settings".
4) In the bottom of the "Security
level for this zone" box there will be a "Default Level"
button. If it is not grayed out, click it. (Note: this will set the security
level to Microsoft's default level of "Medium".)
5) Click on the "Privacy" tab.
6) In the bottom of the "Settings"
box there will be a "Default" button. If it is not grayed out,
click it. (Note: this will set the privacy level to Microsoft's default
level of "Medium".)
7) In the "Web Sites" box click
on "Edit". Add the following two items, BE SURE TO SELECT ALLOW
NOT BLOCK WHEN ADDING THEM:
Then click "OK" from the "Per Site Privacy Actions"
8) Click "OK" from the "Internet Options" window.
9) Close all open browsers of IE.
10) Reopen IE and try again.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, you may not have the Java Virtual Machine
installed on your PC. To obtain this, please click here and select your operating system.
If none of the above resolve your problems, please contact us for further assistance.